18 Volt PowerLuber® Grease Gun
Lincoln: The “Originator” of the battery-operated grease guns.
For years, Lincoln’s PowerLuber has been the favorite of technicians, mechanics, maintenance crews, farmers and others for almost every lubrication and preventative maintenance task imaginable, from the automotive, trucking and fleet industries to
everyday applications in agriculture, construction and industry.
Now, we’ve made the best even better. PowerLuber’s versatile two-speed design gives it the capability of two powerful tools in one. At the touch of a button, it can deliver high volumes of lubricant (10 oz. per minute) at medium pressure or a concentrated
stream at high pressure (7500 psi working pressure*). We’ve added a built-in stroke indicator to make it easy to measure total output.
Even with all that power, the long-lasting, high amperage 18 volt battery lets you work longer between recharges. When you do need to recharge, our high-tech “Smart” Charger does it inless than one hour. The “Smart" Charger even recognizes battery condition when not in use, and keeps your battery ready to go.
The 18 V PowerLuber’s balanced design and padded grip make this tool comfortable and easy to use.
- Two-speed transmission gets the job done quickly with 300% greater grease flow and 35% more operating pressure than other “cordless” guns
- 18 volt high-torque motor and 18 volt high-capacity NiCd battery combine for superior performance and run time
- Patented stroke indicator button for grease flow measurement
- Best grease output in cold temp. operation (down to 10°F)
- High capacity, long run time batteries - up to 10 cartridges/charge;
- Fast one hour “smart” charger with built-in overload protection
- Features circuit breaker and manual reset button for safety
- Durable plastic carrying case