Spectra Precision® Laser HL750 Laserometer
The HL750 Laserometer is a highly versatile laser receiver for basic and advanced leveling and aligning applications. It is designed for general, concrete and site preparation contractors. The HL750 Laser Receiver measures elevations across the site, and is ideal for use with any rotating transmitter.
- Digital readout of elevation that provides a numeric display of ± 5 cm (± 2 inches). The readout is displayed on the large front and rear LCD’s and shows exactly how far the elevation is from on-grade for fast and easy cut/fill readings.
- Large 12.7 cm (5 inch) reception height acquires the beam quickly and makes it easy to stay in the beam.
- Anti-strobe sensor stops false readings from site strobe lights.
- Multiple deadband setting allows adaptation to meet all your jobsite requirements.
- Radio communication allows working with another HL750 for long range remote display and monitoring capability.
- Machine operators can monitor elevation shots taken by another person or foremen can monitor elevations and cut/fill readings from anywhere on the jobsite.
- Withstands tough construction site conditions; It is totally waterproof and withstands a drop of up to 3 m (10 ft) onto concrete.
- Two clamp positions for cut/fill or excavation. Excavation mode puts more reception height and elevation information above grade for higher utilization in digging and staking applications.
- Includes HL750 Laserometer with Radio Transceiver, C70 rod clamp and level vial.
Ships directly from Spectra. We are an authorized dealer for Spectra Precision Lasers.