Contractor Full Body Harness, Universal, 400 lb
The Miller Contractor Harness is specifically designed for use in
construction with the unique combination back D-ring pad/shoulder pads
that minimize discomfort/stress around the neck and shoulders when using
a tool belt. All harnesses come equipped with back D-ring and
- Webbing: 1 ¾” Polyester
- Elastic Keepers: Polyester, Nylon, Lycra
- Thread: 6 cord bonded 3 strand polyester thread. Minimum tensile of 42 lbs.
- D-ring: Clear Chromate Finished Carbon
- Hardware: Steel
- Grommets: Brass
- Labels: Valeron
- Label Pack: Evoprene, Nylon
*All hardware meets ASTM (50) fifty-hour salt spray test requirements.
- Buckle Min. Tensile: 4,000 lbs (18kN)
- D-ring Min. Tensile: 5,000 lbs (22kN)
- Webbing Min.Tensile: 5,000 lbs (22kN)
- Max. Working Load: 400 lbs (181kg)
Meets OSHA 1910.66, 1926.502 (d), ANSI A10.32, Z359-2007 and CSA Z259.10-06 specifications.