Diamondback Protection Sleeve
Diamondback Sleeve was engineered specifically to meet the EU Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC as well as the NSW “Guideline for Fluid Power System Safety at Mines”.
Diamondback uses a proprietary engineered fiber. It is needle woven very tightly and heat treated which shrinks the sleeve about 8% to the finished dimension.
- Tubular sleeving: toughest single line hose protection period!
- Exceeds new “Line of Sight” operator protection regulations EN982 ISO norm 833 EN414
- Ultra tight construction provides environmental protection from leaks
- Tight, smooth surface resists abrasive wear (42 picks per inch)
- 50% less bulky than traditional Cordura sleeve
- Densely twisted polyimide 6 yarn offers optimum UV and abrasion protection
- MSHA approved
- Exceeds the following abrasion tests: 1. ISO 6945 abrasion standard, 2. ISO 8031 conductivity standard
- Easily cut to length with scissors or heat knife
Available in the below sizes. Ships as 1- 300 ft. roll. Sleeve dispenser also available.
Part #'s 9S0002 - 9S0017
Suburban Mfg. TEXS17 - TEXS93
Call 855-219-6387 to order direct. Ship directly from mfg.