Permaloc Wire Rope Sling, Eye/Hook Combination
Permaloc wire rope slings are made using the flemish splice technique to form the eyes. Unlike the simple return loop method that places 100% of its strength on the swaged sleeve, Permaloc slings have reserve strength should the sleeve become damaged in use.
- Tuff-Tag for capacity and serial numbered identification for traceability
- Reserve strength - integrity of eyes not solely dependent upon steel sleeves
- IWRC resists crushing better than FC ropes
- Least expensive, per capacity, of all steel slings
- Use of EIP, IWRC rope gives 15% greater capacity than IP, IWRC ropes
- When specified, thimble eyes protect wire rope from wear for increased life
- Good abrasion resistance for longer life
- Countless combinations of sling ends - hooks, chokers, and thimbles are available to fit specific lift requirements.
Eye / Hook Combination Sling (ETH)
6x19 EIP, IWRC
9L0439 3/4" Rope Diameter x 4' Sling Length
6x12" Eye Size; 7 Ton Hook Capacity
Rated Capacity: 5.6 tons Vertical x 4.1 tons Choker x 11 tons Vertical Basket
9L0440 7/8" Rope Diameter x 4' Sling Length
7x14" Eye Size; 11 Ton Hook Capacity
Rated Capacity: 7.6 tons Vertical x 5.6 tons Choker x 15 tons Vertical Basket
*Do not exceed rated capacities. Sling capacity decreases as the angle from horizontal decreases. Slings should not be used at angles of less than 30°. 1 1 Ton = 2,000 lbs.
Additional Sling Types and Diameters available. We can custom build these to ANY length. Please see our catalog page 385 and call 855-219-6387 to order direct.
Ships directly from LiftAll. 3-4 day lead time.
9L0439 9L0440 liftall rope slings wire rope slings 34IEHX4