Quik Grip Heavy duty Alloy Square Rod Truck Chain
Quik Grip HD Alloy cross chains are made from high grade manganese alloy steel. Alloy tire chains wear considerably longer than regular carbon steel chains. This makes them ideal for trucks that use their chains often and/or for extended periods of time. The “square rod” links have more gripping power than round rod chains. The heavy duty cross chains will out perform any traditional ladder link chain on the market, lasting longer and providing much more aggressive traction.
- 7mm square link cross chain chains
- Bell shaped cross chain end hooks
- Extra durable manganese alloy steel with yellow chromate finish
- CAM tool is included in each bag of chain
- Separate chain tighteners are not required
- Includes complete installation and removal instructions
- Standard highway service, available for single or dual/triple
- Sold per pair
Part #'s 2S0117-2S0124
May ship separately.
Peerless chain SCC QG4143 2s0118