Spectra Precision® Laser Level LL500
The Spectra Precision® Laser LL500 Laser Level is a one-person leveling system designed for longer range measurements across your entire site.
• 1,600 ft (500 m) working diameter which increases productivity by reducing the need for multiple set-ups on a large job site.
• Self-leveling with built-in ‘out-of-level’ shut off that maintains accuracy over the entire work area, and minimizes errors.
• High accuracy laser, 1/16 in. per 100 ft. (1.5 mm per 30 m) with temperature compensation provides highly stable, repeatable accuracy even under large temperature changes.
• Visible ‘spotting’ beam for determining receiver mounting placement making it faster to find the on-grade position.
• Checking/setting elevations, concrete forms, footings, and foundations for medium to large commercial jobs.
• Excavating, digging footings, and septic tanks.
• Sub-base leveling with skid steer loaders.
• Longer range machine control applications.
Includes: LL500 Laser Level with HL700 Laserometer, Rod Clamp with Bubble Vial, Alkaline Batteries, Case
Part # 7S0005
We are a dealer for all Spectra Precision Lasers.