Standing Shut-Off Tool
Reed's Standing Shut-Off Tool compresses 3/4” to 1” PE plastic tubes to stop the flow of water. The shut-off tool uses 30” handles to develop a clamping force in a manner similar to a pair of bolt cutters. The long handles make for easy shut off from above the ditch with a chain to hold the tool closed. Not intended for gas service lines.
- Stop the flow of water in 3/4” to 1” PE plastic tubes.
- Long, 30-inch handles allow both clamping leverage and reach into pits.
- Perform shut-off from above the ditch.
- Pipe Capacity: 3/4 - 1 in.-nom. / 19 - 25 actual O.D. mm
- Length: 43.5 in. / 1105 mm.
- Weight: 17.7lbs / 8.0 kg
Part #4R0005 SS01C