TUFF-EDGE® II Polyester Web Slings: Type 1 Web-Trap Hardware, 2 Ply, 10" W
2X Stronger After Abrasion; 2X Better Edge Cut Resistance
You can expect longer sling life and lower overall costs when you switch to Tuff-Edge II Slings. Resistance to the two properties that can rapidly degrade webbing, abrasion and edge cutting, is greatly improved with the use of our Tuff-Edge II webbing. Using Federal Test Method 191A, Tuff-Edge II webbing was tested against standard yellow polyester webbing. After being subjected to the same number of hex bar abrasion cycles, the Tuff-Edge II webbing, with its’ special silver treatment, achieved average break strengths that were twice that of the standard yellow webbing! In a test developed specifically to measure edge cutting properties, the cut depth on the Tuff-Edge II webbing with special polymer edge yarns cut less than half the depth of the standard yellow polyester without the special edge yarns.
Although you should always pad and protect synthetic slings from load edges, normal wear and tear should be greatly reduced when using Tuff-Edge II, giving you greater sling life and reduced sling costs. U. S. Patent No. 4856387.
- Special polymer coated edge yarns improve edge cutting and abrasion to extend sling life
- Silver colored web treatment fights abrasion for additional sling life
- Tuff-Tag provides required OSHA information for the life of the sling, not just the life of the tag
- Red Core yarn warning system aids in the inspection process
- Tuff-Tag provides serial numbered identification for traceability
- Proven sling web construction
- Easy identification - silver body, blue edges, blue center stripe
Type 1 (TC) Web-Trap Hardware SlingsHas a Web-Trap triangle and choker fitting on either end. Typical use is in a choker hitch. Can also be used in vertical and basket hitches.
*Do not exceed rated capacities. Sling capacity decreases as the angle from horizontal decreases. Slings should not be used at angles of less than 30°.
Available in Two Ply, 6" Width here. View additional web slings in our catalog on page 382. Call 855-219-6387 to order direct.
Ships directly from LiftAll. 3-4 day lead time.
9L0209 2L0210 2L0212 9L0216 liftall TC2810TX4