SDS 1” Rotary Hammer Drill
Three-mode operation provides maximum versatility in this compact but powerful rotary hammer. If you drill into concrete often, the 1” Compact SDS-Plus Rotary Hammer delivers unmatched performance and ergonomics. At just 8 lbs, the compact, well-balanced, L-shaped design fits into small spaces and positions your hand directly behind the bit for maximum control, even when drilling overhead. Milwaukee’s unique Anti-Vibration System (AVS), soft-grip handle and two-finger trigger control make it more comfortable for long-term use.
The heavy-duty 7-amp motor delivers 2 ft-lbs of impact energy and up to 5,980 BPM for fast drilling and powerful chipping. A rotating brush plate provides equal power in forward and reverse so you can easily remove jammed bits. You’ll get extended brush life and long-term durability with the all-metal, magnesium gear case and block construction. A pre-set clutch protects against sudden motor overloads. The tool comes with a depth gauge, side handle and carrying case.
- Powerful 7-amp reversible motor: Delivers a hard-hitting 2 ft-lbs of impact energy, 0-1,400 RPM and 0-5,980 BPM
- All-metal gear case and block construction: Provides optimal bearing and gear seating for long-term durability
- Anti-Vibration System (AVS): Minimizes vibration for less operator fatigue
- Versatile bit capacity: 1” solid bit capacity, 2-1/2” thin wall core bit capacity in concrete
- Three-mode operation: Choose hammer, drill or chipping for maximum versatility
- Rotating brush plate: Provides equal power in forward and reverse for easy removal of jammed bits, plus extends brush life
- Compact, lightweight design: L-shape provides excellent balance and hand position for maximum control, especially overhead
Drill bits available here.