Digital Diesel Compression Tester
The Mityvac electronic diesel compression tester memorizes the peak compression value for up to 12 cylinders. After testing, the values can be quickly reviewed at the push of a button. Capable of testing compression up to 1,000 PSI (6890 kPa) (68.9 bar). The tester features a backlit LC display that is easy to read in any light. Its oil- and grease-resistant gauge face and rubber boot make it durable, and the custom case has room for storing adapters.
- Stores maximum compression value for up to 12 cylinders
- Backlit LC display is easy to read from any angle and in any light
- Uses standard 9V battery for convenience and cost
- Automatically shuts off after 3 minutes of non-use (memory is retained)
- Rubber boot protects the gauge from bumps and drops
- Sealed, grease- and oil-resistant gauge face prevents contamination of electronics
- Displays values in PSI, Bar and kPa
- Maximum Pressure:: 1,000 PSI (6890 kPa) (68.9 bar)
- Digital compression tester comprising of test gauge with rubber boot, 15” (380 mm) high-pressure hose and quick-change coupler
- Custom-molded case
- User manual (English/French/Spanish/German)
Part # 2N0075
May ship separately.