Terms & Conditions
Shipping and Handling
All orders are processed assuming they will be shipped complete. Backorders do occur and are shipped as received. All in stock items are shipped from our location within 24 hours. We ship your order using the most efficient method, although the size or weight of some items requires a specific carrier be used. With all shipments, you can be sure that the most economical shipping method is chosen unless another method is requested. Commercial carriers cannot deliver to P.O. Box numbers, please provide a complete street address for prompt delivery.Tracking Your Order
You may inquire about the status of your order by calling 855-219-6387. Once your order has been shipped, you will receive an email with information on how to track your order. If you fear an order may have been lost, please call customer service at 855-219-6387.
When you receive your order, inside you will find a Packing List showing the items that have been shipped. Please keep this for your records. If there is a problem with your order, please see below, or follow the instructions on the packing list.
If there has been an error in your shipment, please call customer service at 855-219-6387 for instructions. Service Supply will pay for shipping charges on returned items due to our error.
Prior to signing for any package, carefully inspect the package and its contents for damage. In the event of a problem please contact us immediately by email or by calling customer service at 855-219-6387. Service Supply is not responsible for any damage arising from shipment.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee - Return Policy
Service Supply offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee if you are not 100% satisfied with the quality of your item and meet the following conditions:
• Must be returned in 30 days for a full refund, or within 60 days for store credit.
• Includes a copy of the invoice, sales order confirmation, or Merchandise Return Form.
• It must be undamaged, unused, in its original package.
• It must be a regular stocked item. NO special orders may be returned.
Freight is generally not refundable unless an order was filled incorrectly. In order to return your item, call 855-219-6387.
Iowa Sales Tax
If you live in the state of Iowa, please add applicable state and local sales tax to your total.
Local Safety Standards and Regulations
Products sold by Service Supply are designed to meet stated U.S. safety standards and regulations. Because local safety standards and regulations vary significantly, Service Supply cannot guarantee that our products meet all applicable requirements in each locality. The purchaser assumes responsibility for compliance with such safety standards and regulations in those localities in which the products will be shipped, sold, and used.
Except as described in our guarantee, there are no express warranties or implied warranties including, but not limited to, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
Service Supply shall not be subject to and disclaims:
1) Any other obligations or liabilities arising out of breach of contract or of warranty.
2) Any obligations whatsoever arising from tort claims (including negligence and strict liability) or arising under other theories of law with respect to products sold or services rendered by Service Supply or any undertakings, acts, or omissions relating thereto.
3) All consequential, incidental, and contingent damages whatsoever.