1/2" Super Duty Reversible Drill, CP789HR
The CP789HR is a super duty reversible drill that is designed for drilling, hole sawing, cylinder honing, and any other job that calls for a powerful 1/2 In. reversible drill . Industrial quality chuck, teasing throttle for precise control, needle bearing gearing for improved durability.
- Spindle size: 3/8 - 24
- Free speed: 500 RPM
- Average air consumption: 7.5 cfm
- Air inlet thread: 1/4 In. NPTF
- Minimum hose size: 3/8 In.
- Sound dBA: 96
- Length: 8 In.
- Weight: 3.25 lbs.
- Teasing throttle for precise control
- Handle exhaust reduces noise and directs air away from operator and workplace
- Needle bearing gearing for improved durability
- Oil free operation
- Applications: heavy drilling, reaming, hole sawing and jobs requiring a lot of torque
- Industrial quality Jacobs chuck
Part # 7N0301 CP789HR Ships separately. Color may vary.
Call 855-219-6387 to order direct.