Air Filter Blaster MAX - Portable Unit
Air Filter Blaster is a new patented method for air filter cleaning that dramatically reduces air filter replacement and fuel usage on motorized equipment. The technology has been proven in extensive field trials.
The system requires no expensive add-ons or external devices – it requires only a simple source of compressed air. Ports within the Air Filter Blaster’s centrifugal forced air induction chamber create a shaft rotation that uniformly vibrates and discards dirt and particles from the inside of the air filter outwards. Although the process is simple and direct, cost savings for a single application upon even small sets of equipment may well pay back the acquisition cost in a single application!
By reducing fuel usage, filter replacements and landfill charges, Air Filter Blaster generates significant ongoing cost savings while helping your company achieve green fleet goals.
The portable unit is designed to be taken directly into the field or on the road with a service truck or for dedicated use on a single piece of movable equipment. Cleans filters up to 25” tall. Requires a compressor with 90 psi capabilities.
- One 6” rotor head to fit the most common filters
- Filter Blaster Induction chamber
- Protective hard case
Part # 8A0002
Additional Rotor Heads
- 3" Rotor Head - For filters w/ inside diameter 3 - 4-1/2" 8A0004
- 4-1/2" Rotor Head - For filters w/ inside diameter 4-1/2" - 6" 8A0005
- 6" Rotor Head - For filters w/ inside diameter 6" - 9" 8A0006
- 9" Rotor Head - For filters w/ inside diameter 9" or greater 8A0007
Part #'s 8A0004 - 8A0007
Ships directly from mfg.