20 Volt PowerLuber® Grease Gun
Lincoln Industrial Model 1882 PowerLuber 20V Lithium-Ion Grease Gun Kit
Lincoln: The “Originator” of the battery-operated grease guns.
For years, Lincoln’s PowerLuber has been the favorite of technicians, mechanics, maintenance crews, farmers and others for almost every lubrication and preventative maintenance task imaginable, from the automotive, trucking and fleet industries to
everyday applications in agriculture, construction and industry.
Driven by a redesigned, high-torque gearset, the two-speed motor delivers grease at up to 10,000 psi (690 bar) in both high- and low-output settings. The multifunction liquid crystal display (LCD) accurately provides standard readings such as battery level and grease flow (ounces or grams).
The rugged grease gun’s new three-point base keeps the tool upright and stable for easy handling without being bulky. This feature allows access to tight areas and reduces operator fatigue when lubricating simple-to-reach fittings.
- Stable 3-point stance keeps the tool upright and within reach
- Electronically controlled two-speed motor
- Balanced, lightweight design
- LCD identifies:
- Empty cartridge
- Loss of prime
- Grease output
- Blocked fitting
- Built-in LED illuminates dimly lit areas
- Flow meter prevents over lubrication and wasted grease
- AC Charger (Part# 1870)
- One 20-Volt Li-Ion Rechargeable Battery (Part# 1871)
- 36" Flex Hose with Spring Guard (Part# 1236)
- Custom carrying case designed to hold optional rechargeable battery and two optional grease cartridges (grease not included)
2N0016 LN1401 LN