Spectra Precision® Laser Level LL300N
The new Spectra Precision® LL300N Laser Level is a ruggedized, fully automatic self-leveling Laser Level for all general concrete and site preparation applications. Even in tough jobsite conditions, the LL300N consistently delivers reliable, accurate performance to increase overall productivity and cost-savings.
- 2,600 ft (800m) working diameter increases productivity.
- Fast setup, minimal training time and automatic self-leveling boost productivity.
- Highly rugged design and patented lighthouse seal protects the rotor head and glass and offers superior drop and weather protection.
- Single-axis slope mode provides grade matching with self-leveling cross axis for improved accuracy.
- Energy-efficient design offers choice of rechargeable NiMH batteries or alkaline batteries for lower operating costs.
- Maintains performance even in rainy, dusty and other harsh job site and weather conditions - IP66 environmental rating
- Checking/setting elevations, concrete forms, footings, and foundations for small- and medium-sized jobs
- Basic slope work such as driveways and ramps
- Excavations, digging footings and septic tanks
2 Models Available:
Includes: LL300N Laser Level, HR450 Receiver, C45 Adapter, Grade Rod (15’-Tenths), Aluminum tripod and system case, Alkaline batteries
Includes: LL300N Laser Level, HR450 Receiver, C45 Adapter, Grade Rod (15’-Inches), Aluminum tripod and system case, Alkaline batteries
Ships directly from Spectra. We are an authorized dealer for Spectra Precision Lasers.