Cooling System Pressure Test Kit
Cooling System Pressure Test Kit, Model MV4530.
Quickly reveals external cooling system leaks, and detects internal leaks caused by a blown head gasket, or cracked block or head. The kit comes complete with a high-quality pressure pump and four adapters for connecting to the cooling systems of most US and Asian manufactured cars and light trucks.
- Pressure testing for leaks in automotive cooling systems
- Cooling system cap pressure testing (additional adapters required)
- Hand operated pump builds pressure quickly to locate leaks in automotive cooling systems
- Includes four adapters for connecting to the most common radiator and coolant bottle necks found on US Domestic, Asian automobiles
- Components connect using self-locking quick disconnects for easy and time-saving assembly and breakdown
- Convenient push-button valve safely relieves pressure when testing is complete
- Additional adapters available for most all makes and models of cars and light trucks
- Adapters also available for testing cooling system caps
- Packaged in custom molded case with space for two additional adapters
- Maximum Pressure: 30 PSI (200kPa)
Part # 2N0002
May ship separately.