CST/berger Magna-Trak 101
MT-101 Sturdy, waterproof magnetic and valve rod locator.
High impact plastic case is water resistant, lightweight and epoxy sealed. Adjustable sensitivity and volume. “High-Tech” magnetic toroidal sensors and electronic balancing circuitry. Includes batteries and soft case.
- For locating ferromagnetic objects outdoors
- For locating objects concealed by earth, road surface, snow and water, e.g. hydrants, marker magnets, manhole covers, valve rods, surveying marks and rods, water meters, etc.
- Visual and acoustic output of measurement results
- Adjustable sensitivity and volume
- Very lightweight and ergonomic
- Waterproof up to the housing; housing splashproof
- Sturdy and lightweight aluminum tube with durable hard rubber tip
- Easy access battery compartment
- Length: 42-3/4"; Weighs 3 lbs
- Locating Depth: 4, 6 meters (depending on object size)
- Power supply: 6 x 1.5 V LR6 (AA)
- Operating Time (max): 100 hours
Part # 2D0232 MT101
Ships directly from CST/berger