CALL 855-219-6387 TO ORDER.
Prevent Injuries & Fatalities from Unsecured Dump Beds
Every year, serious injuries and fatalities occur in the workplace
when unsecured dump beds fall on workers that are making repairs between
the bed and frame. DUMP-LOK is a unique and simple solution that safely
secures the dump bed, preventing injuries. DUMP-LOK holds dump beds at angles higher than most dump truck manufacturer body props, giving workers safe access to more areas underneath the dump bed.
- Optional flat top available for offset dump beds and trailers.
- Can be used universally on any brand of dump box.
- Can safely hold dump beds at higher angles than manufacturer props, giving employees safe access to a wider area underneath the dump bed.
- Designed with easy to grip handles, making each steel brace easy to carry and easy to install between the truck frame and dump box.
- Easily installed and stored.
- Fulfills OSHA’s recommendation for employers to protect employees from the hazards faced when working under a raised dump truck dump body by using an alternative “truck bed brace bracket”. (OSHA SHIB 09-18-2006)
- With wheels chocked and empty dump bed raised to the appropriate height, set driver side (left) DUMP-LOK on truck frame, pushing firmly so the top and bottom plates are making full contact with both frames.
- Place safety chain around truck frame or frame cross member. Slide chain through key slot hole. Tighten and lock chain in the small end of the slot. Repeat procedure for passenger side.
- Slowly and carefully lower the dump bed to secure DUMP-LOK.
Dump-Lok Steel braces are strictly intended to be used in pairs. Sold as a pair.
Made in the USA.
Also available in Notched Style, please call to order.
- UDL-105 for 4.75" Max Truck Frame Width. 21"H (WT) / 20"H (FT) x 5.25" W x 12.75"H. Max capacity 50,000 lbs/pair. Weighs 42 lbs each.
- UDL-106 for 6" Max Truck Frame Width. 21"H (WT) / 20"H (FT) x 6.5" W x 12.75"H. Max capacity 50,000 lbs/pair. Weighs 43 lbs each.
- UDL-107 for 7" Max Truck Frame Width. 21"H (WT) / 20"H (FT) x 7.5" W x 12.75"H. Max capacity 50,000 lbs/pair. Weighs 44 lbs each.
- UDL-109 for Unlimited Truck Frame Width. 36"H (FT) / 35"H (FT) x 9.75" W x 24"H. Max capacity 75,000 lbs/pair. Weighs 150 lbs each.