Flange Wizard® Master Marker
- For 8″ to 48″ pipe and 48″ structural beams.
- Structural beam layouts and marking angles or saddles on pipe and tubing are a snap with the Master Marker.
- Replace multiple templates just with one tool.
- The Master Marker comes with a unique design that allows you to telescope out over existing welds to layout angles or change the angles of pipe fittings to meet your special needs.
- Redesigned marking arm is completely separate from the main body.
- New on/off switch makes setting up easy and keeps the block free from debris.
- It has its own 360° rotating shaft with a built-in leveling vial.
- The arms have spring-loaded joints for smooth and precision operation and telescopes to eliminate uneven surface problems.
- Saddles and angles on pipe and structural beams are made easy.
- Now comes with its own carrying case
- Structural Adaptor is included. Structural Adaptor aligns tool base exactly parallel to edge of structural steel beams and channel iron.
- It is machined from quality aluminum material then anodized for lasting protection.
• Resistance: Rust;Corrosion;Moisture
• Pipe Cap. [Min]: 8 in
• Pipe Cap. [Max]: 48 in
• Material: Aluminum
• Includes: Base with "On and Off" Magnet; Polypropylene Case; Structural Adapter
• Finish: Anodized Aluminum
• Color: Black
• Case Material: Polypropylene
• Angle [Nom]: 360 °F
Made in the USA.