Flaretite Standard Carbon Steel Seals Sample Kit
The Flaretite Seal is a permanent, “Leak-Free” connection, which exceeds the performance of today’s ORFS fittings, and at significantly lower cost. The Flaretite Seal is a metal stamping, designed with multiple, concentric sealing rings and coated with a dry-to-the-touch, baked-on Loctite™ sealant. When inserted into a fitting, the concentric rings form multiple seals down the face of the flare, while the Loctite™ coating fills minor imperfections, dramatically increasing the integrity of the fitting. New ISO and NFPA standards strongly recommend seals for all fittings.
The sealing rings prevent environmental debris and aggressive cleaning solvents from attacking the sealing face while the Loctite™ protects the face from fretting, galling and over-tightening.
- Fits all standard JIC/SAE/JIS flare fittings, hydraulic and pneumatic!
- Protects against weeping on new and damaged fittings!
- Creates a perfect “Leak-Free” clip-on seal, guaranteed!
- Complies with the latest International standards!
Standard Carbon Steel Seals - Sample Kit
- 304 Stainless steel seal with Loctite Vibra Seal coating for standard carbon steel fittings.
- Rated for -40° to 300°F temperature and all common gases & fluids.
- 61 seals, 1/4” thru 2”, fits JIC 37° fittings
10 each 1/4”
10 each 3/8”
10 each ½”
10 each 5/8”
10 each 3/4”
5 each 1”
2 each 1-1/4”
2 each 1-1/2”
2 each 2”
1 each gauge card
1 each brass brush
Sturdy reusable box