Pewag Grade 120 Tie Down Chains for Load Binders
Ensure your load is always protected with Pewag’s Load Binder Securement Systems.
- 58% stronger than Grade 70 allowing downsizing of chains for less weight and easier handling
- Higher wear and bending resistance for heavy applications.
- With the same dimension of chain and workload, G120 offers a safety factor of 6:1 compared to G80 with 4:1.
- Blue powder coated finish for excellent corrosion resistance and easy identification.
- Working load limit, chain size and batch code stamped on handle with 1/4” tall raised letters
- G120 meets or exceeds the following NACM/ASTM-test requirements for lifting chains: exceeds the 4:1 NACM safety factor
- Chain accessories and hooks sold separately
- Hardness approx. 41 HRC
- Nominal proof stress* 600 N/mm2
- Nominal breaking stress* 1200 N/mm2
- Elongation min. 20%
- Heat resistance up to 400°F
- Components fatigue tested to 20,000 cycles
- Surface powder coated blue
*calculated acc. usual definition for round steel chain
1/2" Chain sizes available - give us a call, 563-872-5065
Call 855-219-6387 to order direct. Ships directly from Pewag.
1Q0036 1Q0037 1Q0038 1Q0039 1Q0040