Spectra Precision® CR600 Combination Laser Receiver
Advanced receiver can be machine or rod mounted for increased productivity. Use for digging footings, basement excavation, checking sub-base materials, setting and checking elevations, leveling and aligning forms, screeding concrete.
- Provides high, low, or on-grade information for all your grading and excavation applications up to 1,500 ft. (460 m) radius.
- In addition to handheld and rod-mounted capabilities, the CR600 system includes a quick disconnect rod clamp (7S0012) and a machine magnetic clamp (7S0010) so it can be used as a machine-control mounted receiver in a wide range of job site applications.
- Magnesium housing is rugged but lightweight.
- Super-bright LED display can be easily seen by a machine operator in brightly lit conditions.
- 270-degree reception for easy visibility of on-grade beam.
- Five on-grade sensitivities to customize need to application.
- Two-year warranty.
- Can be used with any brand rotating red laser.
Ships directly from Spectra. We are an authorized dealer for Spectra Precision Lasers.