LiftAll® Adjust-A-Link Grade 100 Chain Slings
The most easily adjustable and versatile chain sling is now stronger, too! Ideal for machine shop and maintenance departments varied requirements.
- Chain cannot be removed from the master control plate, assuring the capacity rating will not be compromised
- Alloy steel master control link for strength and reliability
- Each assembly serialized for traceability
- Complies with OSHA - proof tested and certified
- More compact plate design fits larger hooks for easier rigging
- Less bulky than typical double adjustable chain slings
- High visibility yellow fittings make assembly easy to spot
- Easily adjustable to accommodate a wide range of applications
- No time wasted searching for just the right sling
- Grade 100 chain provides approximately 25% higher capacities than our previous Adjust-A-Links - replaces larger, more expensive slings
- New angled plate design reduces bending torque on chain and plate - reduces wear and extends sling life
- Wider top bearing surface reduces wear to both plate and crane hook
- Versatile - one sling does many jobs
- Using two Adjust-A-Links on the same crane hook eliminates the need for expensive triples and quads
- Heat treated alloy steel construction for long sling life
- Yellow powder coating on master plate and hooks prevents rust
- Chain Size: 1/2"
- Rated Capacity*: Single @ 90°- 12,000 lbs; Double @ 90°- 20,800 lbs
- Eye Width x Height: 4-3/8" x 4-3/8"
- Overall Dimensions: 9-3/4"W x 12-3/4"H x 12-3/4"L
- 2" Hook Opening
- Choose from 10 ft or 14 ft Length