TorqueDrive™ Green Line Heavy Haul Binder, 13,000 lb WLL
Torque Drive Heavy Haul Binder
13,000 lb working load limit - fits 1/2-5/8" chain G70 rated
Torque Drive binders are taking the tie down market over with its innovative design, ease of use, quickness and chain tension holding abilities. This unit has a 13,000 lb Working Load Limit and is G70 rated.
This is a 1/2 - 5/8 equipped binder. Production units will be extreme offsets with zinc coated threaded posts, rings, hooks, grease zirk protection rings and a sporty green striped side plate.
- Ideal for tight areas. In confined situations, TorqueDrive™ can be 20 to 30 times faster, allowing for total powered rotation, where a manual binder may only be able to get a quarter rotation or less.
- Powers Through dirty or neglected threads on binders. Simply adjust the torque setting on your portable drill.
- Built to Last. Manufactured with heat treated, forged components for a long dependable life. Smooth operation, due to a precision aligned worm gear assembly with grease fitting, for years of trouble free service.
- Manufactured to WSTDA-T6 standards. G70 Rated.
- We recommend an 18 volt cordless drill with at least 200lbs of torque. You will need a 3/8 adapter and 3/4” socket to operate.
- 13,000 Working Load Limit - 1/2 - 5/8" - G70 rated
Download Speedbinders flyer (pdf)
"Finally pulled the plug and got my SpeedBinders!! The very next day, I got a load that required 8 chains (before this I used to purposely pass up on loads that needed chaining because I didn't want to deal with the chains). I started on the first chain and before I even got it tight, I was kicking myself for not getting these a year earlier. The trucker next to me waiting to get loaded came around his truck when he heard my drill and was very impressed with the ease of use and how tight the chains were. I have since drive that load over 700 miles and I have not had to tighten a single binder down. (Did you catch that? NOT A SINGLE BINDER WAS LOOSE THE ENTIRE TRIP!) I am completely sold on these binders and will be getting 4 more to make sure I have enough for all future loads I will be pulling using my chains and SpeedBinders!!" ~Brian, 2B Trucking
"I was intrigued and skeptical of these new powered binders. After talking with the owner of the company I decided to try them. I even had one independently tested by a rigging supply company and even they were impressed. These binders save me about an hour a day and that adds up quick. Bottom line - they work as advertised. They will not back off. Set the torque on your drill and hit it but hold on. I replaced all my ratchet binders and now only use these. I can't say enough. I'll be a life customer." ~Tom Weida
"These binders have been a game changer in our line of work. Before it would take an hour or more to completely bind down a vessel. Since we have been using SpeedBinders, we are completely finished and not wore out- in a fraction of the time! Also I have more piece of mind knowing that the craftmanship is top shelf. Thanks again for offering such a great product for the American Trucker! ~John Watkins, Watkins 316 Transport
Part # 3E0009 TD13GLHH
Ships directly from mfg. in 3 weeks.
speed binder td13GLHH torque binder speedbinder greenline